Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay outside WoW

+2
Molyra
Ary79
6 posters

Go down

Roleplay outside WoW Empty Roleplay outside WoW

Post  Ary79 Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 am

I just started on the Photos topic to talk about my roleplay experience and I'd like to share with you (and I hope you share with me) this.
I've been playing for 13 years(I started in 1995, I was just 16) beginning with Advanced D&D and playing many, many games(RPG became immediately my main passion since then) through the World of darkness( Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf the Apocalypse, Mage the Ascensione and so on... ) the New World of Darkness (official website), Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Dark Heresy(Warhammer 40000 Roleplay) EXALTED(my favourite with Dark heresy) and many, many more. I even created some Pen and Paper RPG... So. as you can see I love Roleplaying.

And you? have you ever roleplayed outside WoW? and What? and if you didn't would you like to try?
Ary79
Ary79

Back to top Go down

Roleplay outside WoW Empty Re: Roleplay outside WoW

Post  Molyra Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:42 pm

To share my experience on RP-ing... Molly is my first encounter with RP. I sucked at it when I met Selm, amazing he still wanted to hang out, since he is that hardcore-RP-er^^.
But, as I found out, RP-ing is just like acting, only in pixels. And I've been an amateur-actress for about nine years now. Done several plays, from funny stuff to thrillers *flexes*.
Still, I'd like to try RP-games on cards, sure.

And it's nice to see someone in my age-category play WoW, I was beginning to think I was on my own Wink
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:40 pm

Mine?...
Well... *coughs*
Dont ask man, really... I cant remember, but i think i started to RP in WoW, 2years ago in a PvPRP realm, cant remember the realm right now but i bored in there in few weeks and went Steamwheedle Cartel. Yes and i didnt find any friends in there too... Coz my RP was sucked in there, then i changed my server again after TBC launched, went to a Sha'tar with my girlfriend, we played only few weeks, after we reached 30, she left me and i found friends in Tel'Mithrim, etc etc... You know the rest, i opened a crazy backbreaker shammy, and so on ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:34 pm

Mine is kinda my whole ilfe, i started to "Play" real life games with my friend and brother like small kids do with warriors and heroes, after i moved first time i started on a Free Time Active Club called Bøgen(Danish and Bøg, is a wood art) there i saw they had Real Life Roleplay with swords and custumes, after a few years there i started to be a Plot maker there, then i started to play wow, first a normal server but i thought it was kinda boring so i made a troll on The Sha'tar and got hit, after that oll Daneton was made followed by Dániel who was a warrior that selm met before Molly, i thought goldshire was to nooby so i delete him, after words i made a dwarf name Frad, met an other for Denmark, we deside to make a bar, so i made a mage alt, that later been known as Frád.
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:58 pm

Everything began with KoTOR.Which moved on to WoW RP realms and i have never looked back since.That was a few years ago.I´m an young "Lad" with alot of time during Chirstmas so i´ll start looking into trying to create my own RP during my Christmas Exile from WoW.I love writing stories though.Sometimes i think though that my RP sucks,i´m kinda myself´s biggest critisizer.Basically any Roleplaying i have done outside WoW is in other games.I love Roleplaying games.But the one,the one that i love most is KoTOR(Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic).It is my favorite series of all time.But otherwise,i RP alone and in my head and by talking to myself.Yes,i talk to myself.I do have some DnD experience from summer camp.It was an small skirmish.

Though,if anyone wants to erupt in MSN RP(i dunno WTF is it but i´ve heard it exists.),look under mah profile for mah MSN adress.

I´d really want to RP outside WoW.There is alot of other universes which to lose yerself in.

Das aka Ze Dark Jedi Dasrin Tascer *sagenod*

(*an small note on paper is under the thread with the note:"WTB An greater understanding in RP.Kkthxbye,Das."*then the note has serveral anime faces and the note DT FTW under the text*)
Das
Das

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:55 pm

Hey, long time no see on da forum.
Well, humm. All started with, I think, Gothic I, which was like seven years ago. That game made me to love RPG, cRPG, every kind of roleplaying. Well, from that moment ( sweet vacations these were^^ ) I played many cRPG, and took part in some RP sessions ( you know, pencils, paper, Game Master and ton of laugh ), playing Warhammer Fantasy and D&D. Tok part in one, one LARP, too, but it was more sitting/talking/drinking then roleplaying^^. And, that's it. By the way, which guild's character Ary is?
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Ary is Arielys.
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com