Cavaliers Regiment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who.

+4
Eileenory
Hectare
Molyra
Selman
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who. Empty List of more active members with short description, alias who is who.

Post  Selman Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Molyra Ven Rynn, alias Molly - lieutenant of the Cavaliers Regiment, and my best, though it may not be best word to describe this, friend. She's, err, around twenty years old girl from Kingdom of Stormwind. She calls herself a "peasant girl", but we all know that she's the wisest person in whole Regiment. She lives in cozy home in Ironforge's Mystic Ward, which she do share with Selm. Talented arcane magi, she's also a great alchemist and herbalist, able to do almost whatever you wish - especially that, if people wish something from alchemist, it's mana or healing potion. From not long ago, she is married with one Regiment's captain, and very proud of that ( both of them^^ ).

Zelnagha Blackaven, alias Zel - Lieutenant of Cavaliers Regiment, Zelnagha is surely our most tough soldier. Officially very rigoristic, she is a great friend, able to show warm heart to every recruit, private or officer. As every Draenei, she has been rased at Draenor, and escaped with rest of her kin in space, eventually crashing on the Azeroth. Being few hundred years old she thinks about her as about an old person ( Zel claims that, in human years, she's fourty five ), but her relationship with one Regiment's soldier makes her feel younger. As many of Cavaliers, she is very skilled alchemist nad herbalist, constantly filling common vault with healing potions. Wielding shamanistic powers, she kick butts of everything that's at least a bit evil and unpurge, even if nowadays she seems to be our Regiment's... haha... healer.. haha... buahahah*cackles of deeper thought of Zel healing*.

Frád Starwand, alias Fraddo - with me and Molly, one of oldest members of the Regiment. Though he's not a gloomy person, he seems to have constant problems, if not with undead uncle haunting him then with some evil shade, also haunting him. We wait for your next idea of plot with, ekhm, kind of impatience, Frad. He's good, as for his level, enchanter and tailor, so if you need glow on your weapon or some fancy cloth, do not hesitate to call him. Being a mage, he sets his bar at fire and do teleport racing with Molly. He do live on anchored ship's room, sharing it with his dwarven brother Frad, member of Stonefoot Clan.

Selman Elric Ven Rynn, alias Selm ( or Uncle Selm, though nobody calls me that^^) - founder of Cavaliers Regiment, and maybe oldest guy in whole group. Fifty few years old, veteran of First, Second and Third War and ex member, as many paladins, of Order of the Silver Hand, also ex corsair. Mine full of war stories ( if you will give him a while to figure out one*giggles*) and sometimes not best jokes, he's the captain of Cavaliers Regiment, leading it with proud, small bit of wisdom and irony. Another skilled alchemist and herbalist, especially likes gathering those in every moment possible. Also skilled cook, fisherman and quack, he can feed you and heal your wounds with both Holy Light and bandages. Not worst in dungeons, he is able to lead parties and even do not cause too often wipes. He lives with Molly in their house in Ironforge. From not long ago he's married with lieutenant Molyra.

Kerous Woodwalker - sergeant to the Regiment, once one the Lords of the Emerald Lordship, now joined our cause of defending the lands against all evil and foul, in order to prevent further tainting and cleanse where needed. Kerous was born and raised in Astranaar. He has three siblings, I'm not sure if they are all alive. His mother and father have lost their lives when they entered the Bough Shadow, to defend it against corruption. Kerous has dealt with these things healthily, though, and he has proven himself a helpfull Druid, good natured and pleasant company on the battlefield.

Eileenory Alyas Kel'thorei - Druid that turns into the cutest kitty ever. She is one of the Regiments Moral Officers, always ready to boost spirit among the Cavaliers. Which is a really important job, after all, without good spirits every single Cavalier would surely succomb to moodiness, and we all know that you can't really be a good defender of hope when you're moody. Eileen is young for a Night Elf. She has lived a turbulent life already, known slavery among other things, and has settled down within the Regiment, where she and her sweetheart Sergeant Zelnagha take care of Zelnagha's adopted daughters Raven and Aliaar. Eileen is known for good jokes, her lack of alcohol intolerance (makes her act funny, in a good way) and, not many people know this, she is a gifted guitarist.

Noikila Icereaver - cornet of the Regiment. Noikila used to train with lieutenant Zelnagha Blckraven in the regiment of the Darkpurgers. Then they lost sight of one another, until they ran into eachother on the battlefield of Arathi Basin, where Zelnagha was injured very badly. Noikila nursed Zelnagha back to health, thus earning the gratitude of the entire Regiment. Although Noikila can be cold and cruel, she is showing herself more and more as time passes and as the trust she has in the Regiment grows. Beneath that cold cold shell beats a warm heart.

Last edited by Selman on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Oh, just adding Raven.)
Selman
Selman
Admin

Location : Middle Europe, though sometimes I feel like Azeroth

https://cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who. Empty Re: List of more active members with short description, alias who is who.

Post  Molyra Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:40 am

Oh gosh...'wisest person in the regiment'...... *blushes deep, shy* You're only saying that because you fancy me, Selm. And because I can beat you in chess, if I play black. Really, I'm not that wise. I mean, Zel has lived much longer than I have, she has witnessed things way before my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-greatparents where around... Gosh....
Molyra
Molyra

http://www.cavaliersregiment.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who. Empty Re: List of more active members with short description, alias who is who.

Post  Selman Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Hear ye, hear ye! Here you can see the shiniest example of Cavalier's modesty!*chuckles* Take an example from our lieutenant!

By the way, I've added Meq to the members list. If anyone knows her surname, edit the post^^.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Meq's last name is Hilten. Post edited, captain. *salutes in her own clumsy way*
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Well, I've added Raven. If anyone know what her profession is, feel free to add ( or tell me^^). I'll ask her this evening.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Molly, sun, if you could write about someone else here, like about Eileen for example, do that please. Then I"ll copy past it and edit my post, okay?
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Ehm...sure.

Kerous Woodwalker - sergeant to the Regiment, once one the Lords of the Emerald Lordship, now joined our cause of defending the lands against all evil and foul, in order to prevent further tainting and cleanse where needed. Kerous was born and raised in Astranaar. He has three siblings, I'm not sure if they are all alive. His mother and father have gone missing and have most likely lost their lives when they entered the Emerald Dream, to defend it against corruption. Kerous has dealt with these things healthily, though, and he has proven himself a helpfull Druid, good natured and pleasant company on the battlefield.

Will add more soon, love.
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hectare Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:57 pm

Just so you know, two of Ker's siblings, Selben and Lentai have gone missing and Kerous believes they are dead. He is still in touch with his sister Melindia. His parents are definately dead (the battle took place in Bough Shadow in Ashenvale, not the Dream Razz).
Hectare
Hectare

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:15 am

Sorry, Kerous, for mixing that up. Selm, would you mind editing the post again?
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:41 pm

Thanks, love Very Happy
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Eileenory (forgot her last name, please fill that in for me) - Druid that turns into the cutest kitty ever. She is one of the Regiments Moral Officers, always ready to boost spirit among the Cavaliers. Which is a really important job, after all, without good spirits every single Cavalier would surely succomb to moodiness, and we all know that you can't really be a good defender of hope when you're moody. Eileen is young for a Night Elf. She has lived a turbulent life already, known slavery among other things, and has settled down within the Regiment, where she and her sweetheart Sergeant Zelnagha take care of Zelnagha's adopted daughters Raven and Aliaar. Eileen is known for good jokes, her lack of alcohol intolerance (makes her act funny, in a good way) and, not many people know this, she is a gifted guitarist.

More editing your post, Selm!
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Thanks again, sunshine^^. A'ight, a'ight, enough for now.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eileenory Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:19 pm

It's Eileenory Alyas Kel'thorei in Common. Looks like a bit more editing for you, Selly welly.
Eileenory
Eileenory

Location : Somewhere around the Teldrassil area.. Emerald Dream every now and again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:26 pm

Thanksta, Eileen. *scribbling* Well, it was control c, one mouse click&short move and control v, but allright, more editing^^.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Where is noi? Crying or Very sad
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:25 am

Well, she ain't that old member yet.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:30 pm

Who?

*grins* Kidding...
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:25 pm

*sigh*.. okay.
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Frad_St Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:21 pm

I am not barthender anymore and just copy paste my name: Frád
Frad_St
Frad_St

Back to top Go down

Post  Molyra Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Selm, can you edit me? I'm no longer Molyra of the Abbey, remember *smiles and holds up her hand with the wedding ring*.
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who. Empty Well

Post  raven Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 pm

If you could edit my thing i would be happy because she is not a vampire anymore and she is now known as Genevieve Dieudonné. Also could you add aliaar as: Aliaar is the youngest person in the regiment. Very smart and resoursefull. She has on several occasions said that brainpower is more important the brute force. A very tall for her age and not very knowing of the world she attempts to ask about anything. Thank you and good luck.
raven
raven

Back to top Go down

List of more active members with short description, alias who is who. Empty some more post-editing

Post  Molyra Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 am

Heya, Cap!

I think it's time to edit this post again, remove Meq and Raven from it, and add somethings about Noikila and Anduini.

And make Zelnagha a lieutenant, will ya? Then we'll be up to date again^^.

Noikila Icereaver - cornet of the Regiment. Noikila used to train with lieutenant Zelnagha Blckraven in the regiment of the Darkpurgers. Then they lost sight of one another, until they ran into eachother on the battlefield of Arathi Basin, where Zelnagha was injured very badly. Noikila nursed Zelnagha back to health, thus earning the gratitude of the entire Regiment. Although Noikila can be cold and cruel, she is showing herself more and more as time passes and as the trust she has in the Regiment grows. Beneath that cold cold shell beats a warm heart.

Anduini .... Tjadzini (or something?) - staff sergeant for the Regiment. Anduini lost her family in the invasion of the orcs. She couldn't reach the Exodar in time and has witnessed terrible, terrible things done with her family (or am I confusing storylines here? errr....Maybe someone else should make some lines for her.)
Molyra
Molyra

Back to top Go down

Post  Z_Blackraven Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Anduini's story line is really long, she became a death knight, lost her family, couldnt reach the exodar in time and many many things... Well shortly, ask her for info selm-o ^^
Z_Blackraven
Z_Blackraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Selman Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:45 pm

Allright-o! Will improve the list with updating Zel's rank and Noi's info.
Selman
Selman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Das Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:25 pm

*pokes* What about me? I´d like to join that list too.
Das
Das

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next